Dates, Prices and availability at Finca Vinyent -
Finca Vinyent view of the pool and house
We offer the Mindful Hatha Yoga Teacher training course as either a 22 night Intensive, or as Modules (Module One is two weeks, Module Two is one week)
The courses are held at the stunning 16th century Finca Vinyent close to the village of Benisa. Owned and run by Zorahaima, herself a very experienced Yoga and Meditation Teacher (see meet the team for more information) with a studio in Zurich, Finca Vinyent nestles at the foot of the mountains with breathtaking views of the Calpe Rock and the Mediterranean sea.
The Finca has a new 80m2 Yoga studio, a large 12x8 swimming pool, sunloungers and poolside kitchen and seating area. There is also a student lounge, wonderful original stone walled courtyard with seating area and fountain, chill out zone, patios and hammocks are dotted around the 25,000sq metre grounds.
A 600 euro non refundable deposit books your space with the balance due just one month before. For early bookers (more than 3 months in advance) a smaller 200 euro non refundable deposit secures your space, this is followed by a payment of 400 euros 3 months before, and the balance due just one month before the course starts. Payment options may also be available. Its good to book early as not only is your space secure but you also start to work with Kathy to prepare for your course!
- Autumn 11th October - 2nd November 2014 now taking bookings
- Spring 7th - 29th March 2015
Pictures shown above are Finca Vinyent. For more pictures click here
Twin with on-suite bathroom (2 share)
Triple with on-suite bathroom (3 share)
|11th October - 2nd November 2014||Autumn 200hr Intensive|| €2,950 - spaces
||€2,750 - spaces
|11th October - 25th October 2014||Autumn Module One||€2,030 -spaces
||€1,946 - spaces
|25th October - 2nd November 2014||Autumn Module Two||€940 - spaces
||€892 - spaces
NOTE - Dates shown are the arrival and departure days. Check in is 4pm and check out 10am.
What's included in the prices shown -
- All course tuition
- 22/14/8 nights same sex shared accommodation at Finca Vinyent in either a twin or triple bedroom with on-suite bathroom as booked
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) including on your free days. The ovo-lacto Vegetarian food is lovingly prepared to ensure balanced nutition and sourced locally where ever possible. We have a small kitchen, so unfortunately are unable to prepare special meals. If you are on a special diet please arrange to bring your own supplements, however as a Vegetarian Retreat Centre for the harmony of all, we cannot allow meat or fish on site.
- Unlimited on-going pre-and post support and mentoring by Kathy Ward, Director of Training
- Extensive training manual supporting every aspect of Therapeutic Mindful Hatha Yoga teaching and practice.
- 200hr Therapeutic Mindful Hatha Yoga Teacher Certificate on graduation
- Herbal Infusions, water, fruit and biscuits/cake during morning and afternoon break
- 5.00pm shared transfer to The Retreat Centre from Benisa on arrival day
- 10.00am return shared transfer from The Retreat Centre to Benisa after breakfast on the final day.
What is not included in the prices shown -
- Required pre-course study books
- Flights to and from your home country
- Transfers to and from the airport to the Benisa pick up point (please note, If you miss the 17.00hrs shared transfer, you will need to take a taxi at your own cost)
- The essential Holiday and Medical insurance
Finca Vinyent does not allow publicly visible nudity or explicitly sexual behavior, alcohol, illegal drugs, or smoking in any area.
To read more, click the link's in the Hatha Yoga Teacher Training drop down menu box above